Searching for jannah

Im the boss here

Aisha :) Kamsahamnida .


Entries Saya Linkies Past


Musik


Masa itu Emas!

Memo dari Penulis

Mintak klik iklan diatas dan delete. TQ. :)

Credits!

Template: zaatboy boy
Basecodes: AtieQa Afiqah
Others:   

New Inspiration - Intro

I was writing a report for my second and totally last practicum for my diploma. It kind awkward because i was not ready mentality or physically for this kind of job. some other their already but me, out of mind. By the way i was writting on my blog. Yeay for me.! HAHA Sorry guys short term memory lost i forgot i had this diary online. hehe So most of you guys only can read by cannot post a comment please do add my FB : Aishah Zawani or my email address for any invitation hehe ( aishahzawani@yahoo.com) i will do the respond as soon as possible. So will try to tell you in future what i was doing for my future how i manage to shut up for a long time and try to brave to change my mind and work in hospitality lane. For now on, thank you for follow me. and i write as soon i had time.